Information for Families
JFK Partners began as an interdisciplinary clinic serving children with mental retardation and related disabilities over 40 years ago. This service has continued to the present, incorporating innovations and instigating changes in the way services are delivered as needs have changed and knowledge has accrued.
- How to Get Started - Evaluations and Treatment
- Autism and Developmental Disabilities Clinic Services
- Educational Groups and Classes
- Family Driven Autism Services and Learning (FASL)
- The Child Development Unit at The Children's Hospital